Welcome to 9jaflaver

HOME | MUSICS | FREEBEAT | VIDEOS | NEWS | TECHS | JOKES | COMEDY VIDEOS | CONTACT US

Celebrity News | 9ja foods / recipes | 9ja Musics | 9ja News | Education | Fashion | Football Updates | Freebeats | Lifestyle | Funny Photos

Like us on facebook | Follow us on twitter

You Can Email Us:- [email protected]

Follow Us On Instagram Here

Contact Us:-
Whatsapp or Call:-+2348114624972

Upcoming Artistes:- Promote your music on 9jaflaver Here

Get 200,000 to 1,000,000 Naira into your bank account from the much anticipated Nigerian company (Click Here)

Free VideoShoot And Promo For One Artiste Every 2 Weeks (Get In Here To Participate)

Music Artistes!! Join 9jaflaver Music Artistes Group (Rap, Singers, Artiste Group) - Get In Here



« | »

Read How a Rat Saved a Woman and Her 2 Children From Tragic Death in Their Home

Read How a Rat Saved a Woman and Her 2 Children From Tragic Death in Their Home

A mere rat has saved a woman and her kids from what would have been an unbelievably tragic death for them.

A woman identified as Maggie Mokwena is currently giving thanks to God for escaping tragic death along with her two kids.

She revealed that a rat saved their lives.

According to Daily Sun SA, the woman’s home of four years was destroyed in a mysterious fire in the early hours of Thursday morning.

Speaking about the sad incident, the 27-year- old single mum from Ga-Moretsele Village, outside Jane Furse in Limpopo, South Africa, said she was sleeping when she felt a rat on her face.

When she woke up, she realised it had jumped down from a wardrobe that was on fire.

“That’s what saved me and my children, because we were all fast asleep when my shack caught fire,”she said.

“I always complained about rats in my shack but the Messiah rat saved me from death.

“I am grateful no one was injured or killed but I am devastated as the fire ate everything I owned. It will take me years to recover from this loss.”

She and her kids, Kagiso, 9, and Prudence, 5, were left with no clothes, no food and nowhere to sleep.

They had to seek shelter at neighbours’ houses as they wait for someone to help them rebuild their lives.

“I am not working, which is why I couldn’t afford to live in a proper house. Now our lives will be even worse,”said Maggie.

Neighbour Robin Mashegwane, 45, said: “We tried to help but the fire was too strong. We didn’t have enough water to put it out as we have to fetch water from a nearby river.”

Councillor Peter Rankwe said he was aware of the situation.“We will intervene to help the family.”

Click Here To Comment On This Post

Follow Us On Instagram Here

Follow us on twitter Here

Like us on facebook Here

Posted by on November 14, 2016.

Categories: international news

There is love in sharing

0 Responses

Don't Just Read A Post And Go, Comment Below To Make The Post Lively

Do You Have Something To Say? Comment In The Box Below

Your Name Below

NOTE:- After Dropping your comment, keep calm, it will take 5mins before it appears.

« | »


One Artiste Wins Free Video Shoot And Promo Every 2 Weeks (See Poster Below For Details)

To Participate
Contact Below:-
Call/Whatsapp:- 08163457311
Instagram:- @viralz2fame @irokviralz1



Advertise | About Us | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Content Removal | DMCA

Like us on facebook | Follow us on twitter
Copyright © 2016 9jaflaver
Powered By: 9jaflaver