Welcome to 9jaflaver

HOME | MUSICS | FREEBEAT | VIDEOS | NEWS | TECHS | JOKES | COMEDY VIDEOS | CONTACT US

Celebrity News | Education | Fashion | Football Updates | Lifestyle | Funny Photos

Call Only:- +2348111727895 or +2348081377637

You Can Email Us:- [email protected]

Music Artistes!! Join 9jaflaver Music Artistes Group (Rap, Singers, Artiste Group) - Get In Here



« | »

Tenant Dies In Lagos As Candle Fire Burns Two-Storey Building (Photo)


We have lost everything, victims cry outA tenant was burnt to death yesterday while a landlord’s son was injured during a morning inferno, which gutted a house at the Somolu area of Lagos State. The fire, which ravaged a storey-building, started about 1a.m. from the first floor, where the landlord’s son’s apartment is located.

The landlord’s son, Abiola, was said to have lit a candle and fell asleep. Unfortunately, the candle fell on the rug in his apartment.

The rug caught fire which spread to other apartments. The tenant, identified simply as Al-Wajud, was said to be drunk before going to bed and thus, was deep in his sleep when the fire started. He died before he could be rushed to the hospital.

The incident, which happened at House 4, Akinrinlo Street, threw occupants and members of the community into mourning.

One of the victims, who identified himself simply as Adebolawe, said: “We were sleeping about 1a.m. when we heard a loud sound from the roof of the building. “Immediately we heard the sound, every tenant in the house rushed out only to see flame on the roof of the building.

We started running around, looking for water to put out the fire. While we were looking for water, my wife was struggling to rescue the children and to savage some of our property. Unfortunately we couldn’t bring out anything. Fire consumed everything.”

Another victim, Mr. Akeem Ismaila, said: “The fire destroyed all I have laboured for in life. It was a terrible situation; right now, I don’t know where to start from.

Even my wife’s money, which she was supposed to use to stock her shop, was burnt to ashes. My children wouldn’t be able to go to school as their uniform and school materials were all burnt.

“Government should come to our aid. This is not the first time the building would go up in flames; two years ago, the building caught fire but was later rebuilt. This is another fire.” Firefighters were said to have arrived the scene about 3a.m., after the fire had burnt down the whole building.

Newtelegraphonline

 

Click Here To Comment On This Post

 

[Music] Monvic October – Quilox


[Music] Olamide - Wo


[Music] Wizkid Ft Future – Everytime


author image
About 9jaflaver owner (Mr Ejump)

Mr Ejump Is the owner/CEO of 9jaflaver, he's an economist, a loving, and friendly young man. CONNECT via:- FACEBOOK TWITTER

Posted by on September 13, 2017.

Categories: 9ja news

There is love in sharing

0 Responses

Don't Just Read A Post And Go, Comment Below To Make The Post Lively

Do You Have Something To Say? Comment In The Box Below

Your Name Below

NOTE:- After Dropping your comment, keep calm, it will take 5mins before it appears.

« | »


Hottest Songs This Week

FOR MORE MUSICS CLICK HERE

Hottest Videos This Week

FOR MORE VIDEOS CLICK HERE

9jaflaver Face Of The Week

9jaflaver face of the week

Name:- Trinity Nwachukwu
Occupation:- Model
Instagram:- trinitysexy
Facebook:- Favour Nwachukwu
(Queen of nature Nigeria 2016)

Wish to be our next face of the week, send your pics, instagram, bbm pin to us via email:- [email protected]

9jaflaver Music Of The Week

Monvic October – Quilox

9jaflaver music of the week

DOWNLOAD HERE
Advertise | About Us | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Content Removal | DMCA

Like us on facebook | Follow us on twitter
Copyright © 2017 9jaflaver
Powered By: 9jaflaver