Big Brother Cameroon Kitchen On Fire, Female Housemates Run - 9jaflaver



Light Dark

WELCOME TO 9JAFLAVER

PREMIUM BEATS  |  NEWS  |  BBNAIJA  |  SPORTS  |  CELEBRITY GIST  |  MIXTAPE  |  MOVIES  |  COMEDY VIDEOS  |  DEAL CHANNEL






Big Brother Cameroon Kitchen On Fire, Female Housemates Run




An explosion rocked the Big Brother cameroon house leaving housemates panicky.

The source of the explosion was a microwave in the kitchen being used by a female housemate who ran off on seeing the explosion.

Social media has been trending with cameroon since the incident.



 Whatsapp  Twitter  Facebook




CLICK HERE TO COMMENT ON THIS POST
Promote Music, Video, Comedy Skit On 9jaflaver
Call: +2348173379226 Or +2348143945195

Whatsapp: +2349027283345







SPONSORED LINKS






Comment Below:-

Enter Name Below (Optional)

         
Enter Comment Below:-


       





MUSIC OF THE WEEK



© 2014-2020 9jaflaver. All Rights Reserved.

About us||Content Remova||Privacy Policy|Contact us

Advertis|Request For Music

9jaflaver is not responsible for the content of external sites.