Drama As Land Grabbers Threaten Tenants, Order Vacation Of Widow's Property - 9jaflaver



Light Dark

WELCOME TO 9JAFLAVER

PREMIUM BEATS  |  NEWS  |  TRENDING/HOTTEST SONGS  |  SPORTS  |  CELEBRITY GIST  |  MIXTAPE  |  MOVIES  |  COMEDY VIDEOS  |  NIGERIAN MUSIC ARTISTES



SEARCH ANYTHING BELOW:-



Drama As Land Grabbers Threaten Tenants, Order Vacation Of Widow’s Property





Some persons suspected to be land grabbers have threatened occupants of a landed property in Lagos.

The land grabbers threatened the occupants of the property which is located on Adetayo Street, Alake, Ikotun-Idimu Road, Lagos, giving them a six-day ultimatum to vacate the land.

Our correspondent had reported that the hoodlums had forcefully built a fence around the property, which belonged to a widow, Mrs Kehinde Agbetanmije.

The gang, said to be acting on the instruction of a royal family in the community, had initially threatened the 75-year-old widow and her daughter, Mrs Olayemi Oshinusi.

The land was acquired by Agbetanmije and her husband in 1977.

Her family was said to have leased the land to some traders and businessmen, who after some years, relocated to their permanent sites.

The woman’s daughter, Oshinusi, said with the permission of her family, a man, Philip Peter, erected a structure on the land and started living there with his wife and three kids.

“The couple are our tenants. They built a room and parlour on the land. The land grabbers, who threatened me and my mother, visited the couple and gave them till Saturday to vacate the place. They threatened to deal with them if they did not leave,” she added.

Peter confirmed that his family was threatened, adding that the hoodlums warned him to stay off the land.

Meanwhile, Oshinusi said her family had petitioned the Lagos State Special Task Force on Land Grabbers over the matter.

She explained that her family visited the task force office last week Wednesday after they were referred by the state Ministry of Justice, which had also indicated interest in the case.

The businesswoman said the government had promised to summon the prince alleged to be sponsoring the hoodlums.

The Coordinator of the task force, Mr Owolabi Arole, said the agency read PUNCH Metro’s initial report on the plight of the family and was interested in the matter.

He said he had yet to see the petition of the family.

“Please tell them to bring it to our office, so we can treat it,” he added.



 Whatsapp  Twitter  Facebook




CLICK HERE TO COMMENT ON THIS POST
Promote Music, Video, Comedy Skit On 9jaflaver
Call: +2348173379226 Or +2348143945195

Whatsapp: +2349027283345













Comment Below:-

Enter Name Below (Optional)

         
Enter Comment Below:-


       






© 2014-2021 9jaflaver. All Rights Reserved.

About us||Content Remova||Privacy Policy|Contact us

Advertis|Request For Music

9jaflaver is not responsible for the content of external sites.