Teenager Electrocuted While Charging Phone - 9jaflaver




Light Dark

WELCOME TO 9JAFLAVER



SEARCH ANYTHING BELOW:-



Teenager Electrocuted While Charging Phone




The 18-year-old was said to have been electrocuted at about 5:00 pm on Tuesday while charging his iPhone 8.

“A teenage boy,  Chibuike Emmanuel has reportedly died in Ozoro, Isoko North Local Government Area of Delta State.

The 18-year-old was said to have been electrocuted at about 5:00 pm on Tuesday while charging his iPhone 8.

NAN quoted a community source saying the incident was reported to the police at about 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday.

The mother’s friend (name withheld), who brought him from Lagos to spend his holiday in Ozoro, filed the report.

The victim laid on the floor in the residence of the woman at Idheze Road, Ozoro, placed the phone on his chest while charging and slept off.

“The deceased was electrocuted. He was rushed to Okeleke Hospital for resuscitation but was confirmed dead”, a source said.

His body has been transported to the Bromic private mortuary in Ozoro awaiting autopsy.

Police Public Relations Officer, Delta Command, DSP Bright Edafe confirmed the incident.


 Whatsapp  Twitter  Facebook


2023 PRIMARY ELECTION: See Live Analytics On Party Candidates [JOIN HERE]



CLICK HERE TO COMMENT ON THIS POST

CLICK HERE TO READ COMMENTS

Promote Music, Video, Comedy Skit On 9jaflaver
Call: +2348143945195 Or +2348173379226

Whatsapp: +2348143945195









SPONSORED LINKS












Comment Below:-

Enter Name Below (Optional)

         
Enter Comment Below:-










DMCA.com Protection Status

© 2014-2022 9jaflaver. All Rights Reserved.

About us||DMCA||Privacy Policy|Contact us

Advertis|Request For Music

9jaflaver is not responsible for the content of external sites.