Woman Dies of Electric Shock After Her Phone Fell in the Bath While Charging (Photo) - 9jaflaver



Light Dark

WELCOME TO 9JAFLAVER

PREMIUM BEATS  |  NEWS  |  TRENDING/HOTTEST SONGS  |  SPORTS  |  CELEBRITY GIST  |  MIXTAPE  |  MOVIES  |  COMEDY VIDEOS  |  NIGERIAN MUSIC ARTISTES



SEARCH ANYTHING BELOW:-



Woman Dies of Electric Shock After Her Phone Fell in the Bath While Charging (Photo)


Police are investigating the tragic death of a woman in Russia.

The woman identified as Anastasia Scherbinina died after her phone fell in the bath while still charging.

Office worker Anastasia Scherbinina, 25, who had previously worked as an aide to the local MP, was taking a bath when she was electrocuted at her home in Novosibirsk, reports say.

“She took a bath before going to sleep, and had her smartphone with her,” said a report citing law enforcement.

“It was almost out of charge, so she used a power cable, so as not to be apart with the smartphone even when taking a bath.

“She dropped the phone and was electrocuted.

“She died instantly.”

Police are understood to be investigating the circumstances of her death.

The tragedy follows warnings from the Russian authorities and police following a succession of deaths from electric shock by young people using phones in baths.



 Whatsapp  Twitter  Facebook




Promote Music, Video, Comedy Skit On 9jaflaver
Call: +2348173379226 Or +2348143945195

Whatsapp: +2349027283345









Comment Below:-

Enter Name Below (Optional)

         
Enter Comment Below:-


       






© 2014-2021 9jaflaver. All Rights Reserved.

About us||Content Remova||Privacy Policy|Contact us

Advertis|Request For Music

9jaflaver is not responsible for the content of external sites.